Pricing varies greatly between wedding photographers and so, with this in mind, I have tried to keep my pricing structure as straightforward as possible, allowing you to add products to suit your requirements.
- All day coverage of your wedding, starting with the bridal preparations and going right through until after your first dance. (But I won’t leave until I’m happy that I have a good selection of dancing shots)!
- An online slideshow that you can share with family and friends.
- Your own password protected gallery on my website, whereby family and friends can view and order prints if required.
- You will receive a usb stick with all of the high resolution (edited) images from the day. You are then free to do with them as they wish.
- Should you require a photo book, I offer a selection of beautiful hand-bound coffee table style books that are the perfect keepsake of your wedding day. Available in a variety of sizes and finishes. Samples are available to view, with prices to suit every budget.
- Pre- Wedding Shoot. With every full day wedding booking, you have the opportunity to add a pre-wedding shoot to your package. The majority of my clients will choose this option, as it’s a great way for us to get to know each other better before your big day and will help you to relax in front of the camera. Plus you will receive all of the images from the session. This informal session will usually last around an hour or two and can be at a venue of your choice. The additional cost for this is £200.